Currently there are no jobs available.
Freecom develops and markets high quality products to meet our customers’ needs on a daily basis. To meet these needs, we need motivated, flexible and hardworking men and women who are multi-lingual and eager to learn and participate in a rapidly growing innovating ICT business.
The working environment at Freecom allows our employees to apply their talents and skills and contribute directly to the success of the company. We offer challenging opportunities for ambitious people who are prepared to make a commitment. We seek individuals who are dedicated to developing and providing the best products and services. If you are interested in joining Freecom, whether you are at the beginning of your career or are an experienced professional, we invite you to have a closer look at our job opportunities as well as our training and internship possibilities.
Currently there are no jobs available.
If you are interested in a career with Freecom please e-mail us your CV to email@example.com. We like to keep your CV in file and will alert/contact you for matching job openings in the future.
Key Account Manager
Title: Key Account Manager
Reports to: Regional Sales Manager DACH & CEE
Location: Eschborn (near by Frankfurt am Main)
Responsible for the development and performance of sales activities in Germany, with the emphasis on growing the business with existing Key Accounts as well as gaining new customers in the market. Grow the current maximum profitability and growth in line with company vision and values. Meet or exceed the company’s targets for Germany, both in sales and margin. Establish plans and strategies to expand the customer base and contribute to the development of training and marketing programs for all customers and channels.
- Contribute to develop a business plan and sales strategy with the appointed customers, ensuring the attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Responsible for the performance and development of relevant customers, mainly in distribution and reseller channel within the prescribed territory, according to the strategy setup of the local team
- Prepare action plans by channels and accounts for effective development of all sales leads and prospects.
- Identify new markets and channels, and work with management on the development of the right products for these and all channels
- Initiate and coordinate development of action plans to penetrate these new markets.
- Assist in the development and implementation of marketing plans and contribute to the local backoffice management with the colleagues as needed (localization of company materials, marketing support, etc…)
- Conduct one-on-one review with all accounts on a regular basis to build more effective communications, to understand training and development needs within the accounts, and to provide insight for the improvement of the accounts sales and marketing activities and performance.
- Provide monthly feedback to Regional Sales Manager regarding channel and account performances.
- Maintain accurate records of all pricings, sales, and activity reports.
- Control expenses to meet budget guidelines.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics
- Liaise and attend meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business and organisational development
Relationships and Roles:
Internal / External Cooperation
- Always present Freecom as professional. Efficient, business competent and as an excellent partner for all accounts in all channels to work with.
- Maintain contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
- Demonstrate ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
Skills & Attributes::
- 5 years of experience in sales
- Have a strong understanding of German distribution market, business to business sales channels, corporate resellers, specialized resellers for SMB, Apple Preferred Resellers, specialized IT and CE retail and E-tailers.
- Extensive experience in all aspects of Customer Relationship Management.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Strong understanding of the storage market, the converging of storage into CE and the changing of routes to market storage.
- Willingness to travel and work in a global team of professionals.
Personality: Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality and business profit. A natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance. Mature, credible, and comfortable in dealing with senior big company executives. Reliable, tolerant, and determined. Empathic communicator, able to see things from the other person's point of view. Well presented and businesslike. Sufficiently mobile and flexible to travel up to a few days a week. Keen for new experience, responsibility and accountability. Able to get on with others and be a team-player.
Specific Job Skills: Able to communicate and motivate via written media. Understand the principles of key account management, marketing and advertising cost-effectiveness, including market sector targeting, product offer development, features-benefits-solutions selling etc. Appreciate need for consistency within company's branding and marketing mix.
Literacy and Numeracy: Able to understand basic selling calculations and basic business finance, eg., gross margin percentages and calculations.Must be a very competent writer of business letters, quotations and proposals. German written and spoken fluently. A good written and spoken English is required
Business and Selling Skills: Must be an excellent face-to-face and telephone communicator. Able to demonstrate success and experience managing major accounts customers and large contracts or even a business, particularly achieving genuine sales development.
Business and Selling Skills: Higher educated (IHM/IHR) or university preferred
Place of work and benefits
Your normal place of work is at the office address in Eschborn.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Please mail your resume in English, with a motivational letter to: